Vehicle Servicing Rothley
Book your service
Car Servicing in Rothley
We have a team of expert mechanics at Loughborough Refurbs. Our garages are fully equipped with everything that’s needed to service your vehicle; our team will ensure your car is back on the road in no time. Having worked on a range of vehicles, our knowledgeable mechanics are fully qualified to assess your vehicle repair and carry out any services that you may require. Our garage in Rothley is equipped with only the best tools to guarantee a quality repair. From brake repairs, vehicle puncture repairs to tyre repairs, these are just some of the services we offer. Our highly skilled mechanics have completed repairs and services on almost every make and model that is on the road today, from classic and traditional through to vintage and classic cars; there isn’t a car our team can’t service or repair. What’s more is our Loughborough Refurb automotive service also offers an honest approach with a complete repair guarantee on all parts, repairs, and services.
MOTs and Servicing in Rothley
When it comes to repairs, ensuring your vehicle undergoes an MOT and service should be a priority to deter any issues and problems with your car, which could lead to big repairs. A full car service will usually entail an oil change along with replacement oil and filters. The complete renewal of all these helps to keep the heart of the engine in prime condition by reducing friction and ensuring fuel is burned in the engine in the most efficient way. It can vary from car to car, but most models will need new spark plugs, a fuel filter and antifreeze every other year. Having your car serviced regularly will ensure that it's running smoothly and will distinguish whether work needs to be carried out. Booking your vehicle for annual car service will identify any potential problems so they can be rectified before turning into a bigger problem.
What Does a Car Service Include?
If you are confused by additional services that may be available when booking a car service with our team of professional mechanics. We want to make your booking experience as simple as possible; our range of servicing options include the following…
Vehicle Health Check
Our mechanics understand that it can be difficult to find the time to check your car and make sure it’s roadworthy. Our qualified technicians will perform 37 different tests on your vehicle, including everything from bodywork to brakes. As our customer, you'll receive a full clear and precise report which will highlight anything that needs carrying out urgently in order to meet any safety or legal requirements, alongside any work which may need completing in the future, so you can feel confident and safe in your vehicle.
Air Conditioning Service
On average, your vehicle's Air Conditioning system will lose 10% of its gas each year. If you don't service your Air Conditioning system, it will continue to lose gas and become less efficient, whilst also increasing the fuel consumption of your car.Our qualified technicians will drain and recharge your Air Conditioning system checking the filters, belts, and connections to make sure your vehicle's compressor and condenser are in full working order. We will also treat your vehicle's ventilation system with an Air-Conditioning Sanitizer. This is a long-lasting antimicrobial product that eliminates harmful bacteria and bad odours from your Air-Conditioning system.
Brake Fluid Change
Brake fluid creates hydraulic pressure when the brake pedal is pressed, actuating the brake caliper and forcing the brake pads against the disk which slows the vehicle down. Brake fluid is Hygroscopic, which means it absorbs moisture from the atmosphere even when your vehicle isn't being used. The extreme temperatures which are created when braking can heat up the fluid, where in some cases the moisture in the fluid can boil and vaporise, causing brake failure.
Your engine's coolant levels should be regularly checked to ensure you don't cause any serious damage to your vehicle's engine. Without coolant, your engine will overheat extremely quickly leading to breakdown or engine failure. Making sure that you have the correct anti-freeze in the right concentration is critical to the health and well-being of your engine. The coolant capacity of modern systems is smaller and the operating temperatures and pressures higher, while greater use of lightweight materials such as aluminum increases the risk of corrosion.
A Range of Oil Changes
- Gear Oil Change - Your vehicle's gearbox contains many moving parts. Some of them are submerged in oil and some of them are splashed by oil as other parts move. This lubrication is designed to prevent metal-to-metal contact, for example between the teeth on your vehicle's gears. The type of oil used depends on the type of gears that the manufacturer has designed within the gearbox.
- Engine Oil Top Up - Your engine relies on oil to keep it working and in good condition so if you let the oil level drop, you're risking the health of your engine and in turn your vehicle. When the oil level drops, your engine will have to work harder which means it will get dirtier and wear out faster. As a result, your car's performance will start to suffer and eventually, your engine will be at risk of increased wear, overheating or complete break-down which could cost a lot to fix.
- Differential Oil Change - The Differential is the gearbox which is located between the drive wheels of your vehicle and differential oil is used to lubricate this. Differentials work with your transmission to deliver power from your engine to the axel which turns your wheels so the differential oil may need changing to keep your vehicle healthy.
- Cover Rothley and the surrounding areas
- Team or trained and accredited installers
- Years of experience in the mechanic's industry
- Established company and well-known reputation